Are you a hungry and motivated sales professional ready to earn commission while selling new supply chain software? MacGregor Partners has a sales opening to drive software sales of our cloud-based products that fill industry gaps. We need someone excited to help execute our software sales process and approach. Our preferred candidate is someone that can open doors to new leads, nurture existing leads, and close deals; a natural sales professional hungry for that next sale.
At MacGregor, we are passionate about supply-chain and how our software solutions help transform our customer’s business. This role is the face of our products in the market and will interact with all levels inside the MacGregor organization. This is a salary plus commission-based position with no cap on earnings.
What you’ll do:
- Create opportunities by participating in industry events, outreach events, ongoing networking, and cold calls
- Leverage a CRM and other tools to generate, track, nurture, and convert existing leads
- Be a hunter, driven to both generate lead activity while closing deals
- Work with marketing to align efforts with the go-to-market strategy based on experience gleaned in discussions with leads and clients in the sales cycle
- Collaborate with product management as a “voice of the customer” representative
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity to achieve set goals and sales targets
- Collaborate with product owners and the executive team to drive growth and vision of MacGregor’s software line of business
- Cross-sell within the supply chain market and professionally represent all of MacGregor’s lines of business
What you bring:
- 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Strong customer-facing experience including a new business development background
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Exceptional ability to progress through the sales cycle and solidifying the next meeting
- Experience leveraging the value of a CRM to deliver an efficient approach to sales activities
- A consultative selling approach that results in building relationships, trust, and customer value throughout the sales process
- Ability to engage at trade-shows and represent the products you sell and the company you work for
- A strong business acumen to translate product features into business outcomes
- Tenacity that turns problems into opportunities without getting discouraged after a setback
- Experience selling software or products that range from $100K+ in ARR (annual recurring revenue)
- Ability to communicate complex problems in a simple way and comfortable with a high level of ambiguity
- Ability to learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate software design concepts with various skill levels
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done while being self-driven
Bonus points for:
- Experience and understanding of supply chains and logistics
- Experience selling SaaS or software
- Experience with solution-based sales
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
25-50% travel may be required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position’s manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.