We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and customer-centric support person with excellent software and troubleshooting skills to join our team in the Greater Milwaukee area. You’ll advocate for multiple customers on a daily basis, ensuring they achieve success while using our products or while using solutions we have implemented from other vendors, such as JDA or Manhattan. You’ll work alongside a team of Application Support Analysts who eat, breath, and live successful outcomes – we’re all about results and long-term relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver an exceptional experience as you respond to support requests
- Be a tireless advocate for our customers as our company grows and evolves
- Suggest and champion improvements to our processes and solutions
- Master our products and the third party solutions we support and implement
- Provide training and guidance to your Support Analysts peers
- Formal education like college degrees, certifications and technical boot camps are preferred but not required as experience, skill and aptitude are the main drivers of success with this position
- Experience supporting customers
- Experience with SQL development and database development
- Flawless writing skills, impeccable grammar, and a friendly tone
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks, and managed short timelines
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Genuinely passionate about helping people achieve success
- Great attitude and ability to thrive and learn in a diverse and evolving environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with warehouse management solutions
- Used ticket management software in the past
- Minimal travel is forecasted for this position. If outside of the Milwaukee area, traveling to the Milwaukee office once a quarter is desired.
- No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.