We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and customer-centric support person with excellent software and troubleshooting skills to join our team. You’ll advocate for multiple customers on a daily basis, ensuring they achieve success while using our products or while using solutions we have implemented from other vendors, such as JDA or Manhattan. You’ll work alongside a team of Application Support Analysts who eat, breath, and live successful outcomes – we’re all about results and long-term relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver an exceptional experience as you respond to support requests
- Be a tireless advocate for our customers as our company grows and evolves
- Suggest and champion improvements to our processes and solutions
- Master our products and the third party solutions we support and implement
What you’ll bring:
- Formal education like college degrees, certifications, and technical boot camps are preferred but not required. Experience, skill, and aptitude are the main drivers of success in this position
- Experience supporting customers
- Experience with SQL development and database development
- Flawless writing skills, impeccable grammar, and a friendly tone
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks, and managed short timelines
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Genuinely passionate about helping people achieve success
- Great attitude and ability to thrive and learn in a diverse and evolving environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with warehouse management solutions
- Working experience with a ticketing management software
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020!
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) Program w/ Match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
- Minimal travel is forecasted for this position. If outside of the Milwaukee area, traveling to the Milwaukee office once a quarter is desired.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.