Do you want to join a company where you are not held back by bureaucracy and red tape, where you will be expected to make a material difference in the success and direction of the organization? MacGregor Partners needs a strong leader with deep experience growing, motivating, and leading world-class technical teams. You will be expected to bring executive presence, charisma, and energy to our Milwaukee office, acting as one of the two senior leaders for our main office location. This role is critical to ensure our growth is buttressed with the necessary process, tools, and consistency that our customer-centric model demands. This individual, when successful, will be an integral component in the success of MacGregor as a whole, as well as our Milwaukee office.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, lead, and grow MacGregor’s Development Services and Support teams, while reporting to the Vice President of Delivery.
- Direct accountability for the success and customer satisfaction of MacGregor’s project based development and support deliverables.
- Direct accountability for the success and customer satisfaction of MacGregor’s 24x7x365 support team while setting the team and process up for accelerated growth.
- Responsibility for the review, amendment, and adherence to all process, protocol, and tools leveraged in existing processes across both departments.
- Structure, mentor, and motivate both teams for continued world-class service levels, and extensive future growth.
- Assist both teams in solving complex technical and functional problems, as an active player coach
- Build highly successful relationships with the rest of the entire delivery, development, and executive teams to enhance MacGregor’s ability to deliver technology and services that enable our customers’ success.
- Interact and lead conversations with MacGregor’s largest customers at the Executive Strategic QBR levels, as well as tactical deliverable level with project resources
- Assess customer needs, risk levels, delivery timelines, to effectively manage delivery queues and customer expectations.
- Report monthly the executive team and owners on defined KPIs, as well as industry trends and opportunities to expand within existing customer base.
- Support the growth of both teams into additional lines of business supporting business development initiatives.
- Assist in the management, direction, and culture of the overall Milwaukee office.
What you bring:
- Industry expertise in supply chain and technology trends, specifically across prioritized verticals. The ability to translate these trends and insights into actionable recommendations for directional growth, as well the expansion of MacGregor’s footprint at specific clients.
- Palpable excitement and desire to deliver work class solutions to some of the largest organizations on the planet, within the technology and supply chain space.
- An unwavering customer-first mentality and predisposition in all actions internal and external actions.
- The ability to leverage facilitation skills to lead clients to solutions and opportunities that provide positive outcomes for both MacGregor and the customer.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills capable of influencing customer executives, project resources, and internal team members in casual conversation and formal presentations
- A successful history of growing, guiding, and motivating technical delivery resources
- Demonstrated leadership success in dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating and adapting to shifting priorities, pressure, and customer driven-deadlines
- Strong experience leading cross-functional multidisciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives
- Obsession over every customer’s journey, utilizing structured thinking to identify opportunities for improvement, and ultimately driving cross-functional teams to deliver on an outcome-focused approach
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues
- Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking and analytical problem-solving
- The desire and ability to take a stand and advocate a course of action, presenting supporting facts and data to back up your position
- A solid sense of self, balanced with the drive to put the team first, along with a great sense of humor
- Works well under pressure and able to meet tight customer-driven deadlines
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to travel to customer facilities
- BS/BA equivalent required; MBA/MS preferred
Bonus points for:
- Warehouse Management and other Inventory Management System experience
- Experience in delivery and support of SaaS platforms
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Analytics, and Data Visualization
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- Unique & specific experiences within a growing, transforming industry
- Ability to interact daily with the executive leadership team and drive material change across the organization
- Work/life balance: We work hard and play hard, offering a flexible work schedule
- Not just a job, a career with a steady feed of new industry challenges to overcome!
- An awesome culture (backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award two years in a row)
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Medical, dental, vision
- Employer sponsored short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) with a matching program
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
- Lunch and Learns
Ability to travel around 25%, as needed, is a requirement. Details of travel will be discussed with your manager.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.Apply Now