Through face-to-face interactions with customers, this consultant position is responsible for WFM/WLM (labor-management) implementations and generally assisting customers in improving their operations by identifying areas of opportunity and optimizing their operational methods. In addition to core responsibilities implementing labor management solutions, this role has exciting opportunities to further improve our customers’ operational states through savvy operational consulting and the development of metrics, KPIs, predictive signals, and general reporting in MacGregor’s Toolbox analytics platform. As an on-site representative of MacGregor Partners, you will be the face of the company to many of our customers and must portray a professional and positive image of the company through appearance, excitement, engagement, and compelling recommendations to customers.
What you’ll do:
- WFM/WLM implementations consisting of labor map building, machine time studies, process time studies, and job code development
- SOP and Work instruction development and/or modification to support optimization efforts
- Develop and provide training to site resources
- Provide troubleshooting of WFM system and post-go-live support
- Ability to work effectively on tight timetables
- Provide customer additional recommendations on operating standards and best practices
- Creative use of warehouse and distribution center operations knowledge to craft optimization and visibility solutions to customer problems
- Observe and identify unknown problems/issues that afflict customers and be ready to suggest the use of the tools or additional solutions that will resolve those issues.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience deploying supply chain solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience delivering customer solutions and being a main point of contact
- Strong communication skills, including ability to communicate solution design with various skill levels
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Experience with relational databases, data structures, and writing advanced SQL statements
- Experience and understanding of supply chains and logistics
- Ability to solve complex problems and must be comfortable with a high level of ambiguity
- Ability to learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Off shift work may be required for time studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Project Management experience
- Use of SQL in Toolbox with specific knowledge of the Blue Yonder WMS schema preferred
- Solution development and build-out of MGPs Toolbox analytics to enhance operational efficiency through enhancing visibility and intelligence of data presented
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up.
- Remote work opportunities.
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Immediate Vacation & Sick Time.
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- 401(k) program with match.
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering.
- Professional Development.
Up to 50% travel is required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with your manager.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.