In a world that is constantly evolving, we always put our customers first. That’s why we’re searching for a talented product manager who is continuously adapting and can help guide our products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
In this brand new role, you’ll be a key member of our product team that will have a major influence on the overall design and direction of our solutions. Opportunities like this don’t come around very often so submit your resume today and join one of the fastest-growing companies in the country!
What You’ll Do:
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, thoroughly understanding their business processes
- Build and maintain a shared product roadmap that balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Create and groom a backlog of well-formed stories for implementation by the product engineering team
- Work closely with the engineering team to plan and communicate feature releases
- Work closely with the marketing team to publicize feature release announcements
- Design and maintain product documentation
- Facilitate direct user feedback
- Act as a subject matter expert for our products, both internally and externally
- Help build solutions that solve complex problems, scale globally, and enable breakthrough innovations
- Assist in developing standards, procedures, and best practices as the company grows
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience facilitating technical solutions between businesses and technical teams
- Ability to solve complex problems and must be comfortable with a high level of ambiguity
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to learn new concepts with limited guidance
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
Bonus Points For:
- Experience managing SaaS products
- Familiarity with JIRA or comparable task management software
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Relevant education achievements including degrees, certifications, boot camps, etc.
What You’ll Get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020!
- A high visibility position that will have regular exposure to the executive team and reports directly to the VP of Product Development
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) Program w/ Match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
No travel is required for this position.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.Apply Now