In a world that is constantly evolving, we always put our customers first. That’s why we’re searching for an experienced Program Manager.
The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of large and complex programs/projects, requiring in-depth knowledge and extraordinary skills that are not common in other project managers. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully delivering on time, meeting client requirements with high team satisfaction, proven experience with a multitude of prior projects, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a remote opportunity, with up to 50% travel required.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver a project management program encompassing all details of a project to the team members.
- Identify, develop, and initiate innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the larger area’s strategic direction. Works with senior management to resolve more complex problems.
- Provide resources and organizational structure to promote collaborative initiatives.
- Utilize a network of relationships to collect and disseminate information, build support, and secure buy-in for desired objectives.
- Manage broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audience.
- Create a forum and format for ongoing open communication within functional areas and amongst varied teams.
- Develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction setting for both project team and business partners.
- Use knowledge of mission and core strategy as a basis to develop specific objectives and goals; being viewed as an expert, highly sought-after resource, and key advisor to business partners.
- Guide staff and project managers in learning and applying useful decision-making approaches.
- Regularly make decisions and takes independent action on matters directly affecting strategic goals.
- Ensure project and delivery success incorporates the company culture.
What you’ll bring:
- PMP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date.
- Deep knowledge of principles, practices, and theories in project/program management.
- Outstanding record of program management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
- Superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions, resolve conflicts and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients.
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills; ensuring open communication across project teams.
- Financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect the bottom line for a project and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, and five to seven years of program/project management experience, or similar combination of education and experience
Bonus points for:
- Master’s Degree in supply chain or related field.
- Demonstrated Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) such as Blue Yonder/JDA, HighJump/Korber, Manhattan Associates
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- An awesome culture backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020!
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) Program w/ Match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
Travel up to 50% of the year is anticipated, with fluctuations based on the stage of projects being managed.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.Apply Now