Due to continued growth, the MacGregor Service Delivery Team is seeking someone with strong project management to support some exciting supply chain and logistics projects. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of varied projects requiring a balance of experience managing projects and a guiding and driving, but professional approach. In addition, a proven track record of success (delivered on-time, meeting client requirements, with high team satisfaction) with prior projects is a must. The Project Manager will also effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a remote opportunity, with up to 50% travel required.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver a project management program encompassing all the details of a project to the team members.
- Identify, develop, and initiate innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Analyze decisions and actions to support the larger area’s strategic direction. Work with senior management to resolve more complex problems.
- Actively participate in cross-functional groups to solve problems across projects. Provide resources and organizational structure to promote collaborative initiatives. Utilize a network of relationships to collect and disseminate information, build support, and secure buy-in for desired objectives.
- Regularly make decisions and take independent action on matters directly affecting strategic goals. Guide staff in learning and applying useful decision-making approaches. Partner with sponsors in understanding and creating opportunities and make timely choices.
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction for both project teams and business partners. Use the knowledge of the organization’s mission and core strategies as a basis to develop specific objectives and goals.
- Act decisively in critical situations or to circumvent a potential problem. Use basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect the bottom line for the project and organization. Integrate individual’s and others’ projects into the culture of the organization.
What you’ll bring:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional project management experience
- You have an outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
- Experience and understanding of supply chains and logistics
- You are proactive in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
- You have superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternative solutions, resolve conflicts, and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients.
- You have a deep knowledge of principles, practices, and theories in the project management discipline. You may have knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
- You have superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills. You ensure that open communication occurs across project teams. You handle broad-based, often complex, communications for internal and/or external audiences while creating a forum and format for ongoing open communication within functional area or among departments.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with WMS, WCS, WES or other supply chain/warehousing platforms
- Advanced degree in supply chain or related field
- PMP Certification
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up.
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award four years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020.
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) program with match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
50% travel is required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position’s manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.Apply Now