Are you a hungry and motivated sales professional ready to earn commission while selling new supply chain software and services? MacGregor Partners has an opening to drive sales of our WMS/WLM/WCS implementation services and our SaaS products for major accounts. We need someone excited to execute our software sales process, grow our strategic accounts, and expand our customer base. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and take ownership of existing accounts, identify and sell into new accounts, and help refine our value proposition and go-to-market strategy.
At MacGregor, we are passionate about supply-chain and how our software solutions and services help transform our customer’s business. This role is the face of our products and services in the market and will interact with all levels inside the MacGregor organization, reporting to the VP of Sales. This is a salary plus commission-based position with no cap on earnings, featuring an extremely competitive, employee-friendly commission model.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of existing accounts, with the aim of expanding, cross-selling, and identifying new opportunities.
- Leverage existing executive relationships in the supply-chain industry to set up discovery meetings for MGP’s WMS implementation services, support offerings, managed service plans, and SaaS solutions
- Position, contracting and closing MGP’s service offerings and SaaS solutions with customers and prospects.
- Put MGP’s SMEs in the best position possible to advance the sell
- Be a hunter, driven to both generate lead activity while closing deals
- Convey the value of MacGregor Partners’ offerings and differentiate it from the competition
- Create opportunities by participating in industry events, presentations, outreach events, ongoing networking, and cold calls
- Leverage a CRM and other tools to generate, track, nurture, and convert leads to opportunities to close deals
- Work with marketing and business development teams to align efforts with the go-to-market strategy based on experience gleaned in discussions with leads and clients in the sales cycle
- Collaborate with product management and services leaders as a “voice of the customer” representative
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity to achieve set goals and sales targets
- Collaborate with MGP leadership to drive growth and vision of MacGregor’s software and services line of business
- Cross-sell within the supply chain market and professionally represent all of MacGregor’s lines of business
- Be creative – work with leadership to develop new commercial models and service offerings to meet identified market needs
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of SaaS, software sales, and/or WMS Services Sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of the dynamics of the warehousing technology (WMS/WLM/TMS/Automation) space (preferably RedPrairie/JDA/Blue Yonder and/or HighJump/Koerber)
- Strong customer-facing experience including a new business development background
- Ability to build relationships and influence others at all levels, from Managers and Directors to VP and C-Suite.
- Experience selling software and implementations with contract values of $1M+
- Exceptional ability to progress through the sales cycle and quarterback the engagement to a successful outcome
- A consultative selling approach that results in building relationships, trust, and customer value throughout the sales process
- Ability to engage and present at tradeshows and represent the products you sell and the company you work for
- Strong business acumen to translate product features into business outcomes
- Tenacity that turns problems into opportunities without getting discouraged after a setback
- Ability to learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate software design concepts with various skill levels
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done while being self-driven
- Experience and understanding of supply chains and logistics
- Experience leveraging the value of a CRM to deliver an efficient approach to sales activities
Bonus points for:
- Experience with solution-based sales
- Experience with enterprise SaaS, Support, and Hosting sales ($100k+ Annual Recurring Revenue)
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up.
- Remote work opportunities.
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Immediate Vacation & Sick Time.
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- 401(k) program with match.
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering.
- Professional Development.
Up to 25% travel is required for the position.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.