Through face-to-face interactions with customers, the Senior Consultant is responsible for Körber (HighJump) WMS implementations, assisting customers to enhance their operations by identifying and optimizing their preferred work methods, and by developing reports / tools that enhance customer use of Toolbox, thereby enhancing their operations.
What you’ll do:
- Assessing client business requirements
- Configuring Körber’s Warehouse Advantage, Edge, and Enterprise 3PL WMS applications to meet customer needs
- Troubleshooting and triaging application issues as they are reported
- Writing functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Authoring and/or reviewing system and procedural documentation
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of general consulting experience
- 3+ years of Körber’s Warehouse Advantage, Edge, or Enterprise 3PL WMS applications experience
- Experience with relational databases
- Basic understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals and small groups
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to travel to customer facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
Bonus points for:
- Experience implementing Retail and 3PL facilities
- Experience with Systems/Network/DBA
- Experience with 3rd Party Billing solutions
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- Remote work opportunities
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award six years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Immediate Vacation & Sick Time
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) program with match
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
Up to 25% travel may be required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with your manager.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.