This position is responsible for leading end-to-end development projects for BY WMS projects. This includes Jira oversight, requirements gathering, estimation, design, development, testing, and implementation of complex WMS modifications.
What you’ll do:
- Complete estimates and designs based on customer requirements
- Develop, test, and implement complex BY WMS modifications
- Manage the Jira development queue for an MGP customer
- Mentor junior team members
What you’ll bring:
- Advanced in SQL and MOCA
- Intermediate Java skills
- Extensive WMS industry experience
- Ability to learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
Bonus points for:
- System integration experience with web services and sockets
- Jira, Bitbucket, and other DevOps experience
- Strong understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up.
- Remote work opportunities.
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Immediate Vacation & Sick Time.
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- 401(k) program with match.
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering.
- Professional Development.
10-20% travel may be required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position’s manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.