This position is responsible for developing BY WMS modifications based on a documented design with a large focus on expanding development and functional skillsets within the Blue Yonder WMS.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and test BY WMS modifications based on a provided design
- Provide customer support throughout the project life cycle
- Advanced technical and functional capabilities within the Blue Yonder WMS
What you’ll bring:
- Understanding of SQL and MOCA
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Capable of problem-solving and working independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel to customer facilities
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field OR equivalent professional experience
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of Blue Yonder WMS database schema
- Experience with MOCA trace files, Jasper/RPWriter Reports, labels, DDAs, and/or Page Builders
- Database analysis experience
- Technical WMS troubleshooting experience
- Jira, Bitbucket, and other DevOps experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
10-20% travel may be required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position’s manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, abiding by applicable federal, state & local laws. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.