This position is responsible for developing complex BY WMS modifications, with additional focus put on developing mentoring, estimation, and design skills.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, and implement complex BY WMS modifications
- Design modifications based on provided customer requirements
- Provide technical customer support
- Mentor junior team members
What you’ll bring:
- Advanced in SQL and MOCA
- Some WMS/supply chain industry experience
- Ability to learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Bonus points for:
- Intermediate Java skills
- System integration experience with web services and sockets
- Jira, Bitbucket, and other DevOps experience
- Strong understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up.
- Remote work opportunities.
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Immediate Vacation & Sick Time.
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- 401(k) program with match.
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering.
- Professional Development.
10-20% travel may be required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position’s manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.