The M.Folio team is pleased to announce the release of new features and enhancements that reflect our commitment to continuous innovation and best user experience.
Shipping Document Transfers
Keep things simple for drivers with M.Folio’s site-to-site document transfers. Outbound shipping documents from one facility can be digitally transferred to the next facility as inbound shipping documents, eliminating the need for drivers to print and carry paper between sites and getting inbound paperwork to facility staff in advance of their arrival.
Proof of Delivery
POD as easy as 1-2-3. After leaving the shipping facility, drivers have the option of collecting Proof of Delivery directly from the shipment consignee.
- Driver uses a document link to access shipping documents in M.Folio via a smartphone.
- Receiver signs the document electronically with an option to send a copy of the signed document to their preferred email address.
- The shipping document is updated with the receiver’s signature and stored in M.Folio with full audit history.
Text Annotation Templates
With Text Annotation Templates, M.Folio users can create and store text annotations as “digital stamps” that can be placed on documents during signature capture. Select text color and size, add a border, and insert variables to pull in metadata field values as desired.
Text Message Templates
Text message templates alleviate the pain of repetitive driver communications. Using Text Message Templates, M.Folio users can:
- Create an unlimited number of pre-populated text message templates
- Select from the list of templates when sending text messages
- Use variables in templates to pull in load-specific information, like dock door assignments
- Automatically send templatized text messages to drivers in an automated workflow
Email Notification Rules
Organizations that routinely send emails to carriers, vendors, or customers as part of a shipping workflow can now use Email Notification Rules to fully automate their correspondence.
Notification Rules set the conditions that determine when an email is sent and to whom. When a Notification Rule is used with M.Folio’s External Email Notifications, automated workflows can generate load-specific email notifications for use with any shipping process, including POD, invoicing, and OS&D.
View Previous M.Folio Features & Enhancements