M.Tag Inventory Management
Not all sites require a large WMS. At the same time, some sites using a large WMS also need a more streamlined solution to handle select processes that large WMS make cumbersome, like returns processing or outbound shipment audits.
M.Tag was designed with end-user efficiency in mind. It’s not meant to compete with a large WMS like Blue Yonder, Manhattan Associates, or Korber, but rather to easily and effectively manage and track inventory, as well as communicate with outside systems like ERPs or ordering systems.
Quicker, easier, and more accurate.
M.Tag inventory management is our affordable, browser-based software solution that can locate any package within seconds with a visit to your unique URL from any computer or mobile device. It’s easy to set-up, easy to learn, and easy to use for all users with an intuitive interface that provides immediate 24x7x365 access to the information needed. All paired with highly configurable user access and rights management.
- Package Tracking – End-to-end package tracking every step of the way.
- Inventory Management – Track and manage inventory across locations.
- Specialized Warehouse Workflows – Flexible and customizable software for when a full-scale WMS cannot handle the process you need.
Track packages from first mile to last.
M.Tag provides end-to-end package tracking, from pickup to delivery, including while the package moves through your facility. The powerful software also offers courier and LTL dispatch, cross dock management, as well as last mile and middle mile management. M.Tag also gives you:
- Management of drivers and the driver work queue through order scheduling and dispatching.
- Management of your vehicle fleet with location and status.
- Coordination of pickup, delivery, and movement of product between facilities.
- Package pickup and delivery with electronic signatures.
- Seamless integration with websites for package tracking information.
- Intuitive interface designed with users in mind.
Track and manage inventory location and status.
From tracking a single package to tracking your full inventory, M.Tag Inventory Management knows where your inventory is and who did what with it. M.Tag software features:
- Inventory tracking to know where your inventory is as it moves throughout your facility.
- Inventory status, lot numbers, expiration dates, etc.
- Receive inventory and track within your warehouse.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface that creates efficiencies to optimize productivity.
Flexible, configurable architecture.
When a full-scale WMS cannot handle the process you need, the software’s flexibility makes it easy to insert specialized warehouse workflows, start up new facilities, or address customer requests in a secure, online system. If the current workflows don’t fit your needs, the robust application framework allows us to efficiently build new, complex workflows to fulfill your needs.
Additional M.Tag features.
M.Tag includes a rich feature set that we continually add to in order to meet the changing demands of our customers. Example modules include:
Inbound Inventory Alerts – Be notified when your high priority inventory is scanned at the facility. Expedite processing of your high priority inbound inventory.
Powerful and Easy-to-Use Returns Processing Module – Easily process returns through our streamlined scanning process. Integrates with your ERP for credit processing and inventory reconciliation.
An Outbound Shipment Audit Module – Easily ensures outbound quality. Blind auditor validates what has been picked. Audit review to validate or correct exceptions.
M.Tag seamlessly connects to your critical systems.
The software’s flexible design works smoothly with your existing management system and offers API integrations for seamless transfer between your systems, software, partners, and customers. To accomplish this, we built an integration layer allowing M.Tag to connect to third party ERP, (online) ordering systems, as well as WMS or TMS systems.
Beyond package tracking and integration with multiple planning and management systems, we knew customers also needed to access the data generated by M.Tag. With this in mind, we created an integration with M.Toolbox, an analytics visualization and reporting software also developed by MacGregor Partners. The M.Toolbox integration allows for in-depth dashboards and reporting as M.Tag data is merged with data from disparate systems across your network.
You can take peace of mind that both M.Tag and M.Toolbox have been tried and tested by Fortune 500 companies around the globe.